JINSONG TCM & ACUPUNCTURE WELLNESS CLINIC
- Gynostemma（Jiaogulan） tea benefits are becoming more popular these days as many people are reaching for hot drinks that are invigorating but not unnaturally stimulating to the body.
- If you are someone who is trying to consume less caffeine, this tonic tea might be just the thing to help you to rebalance and recharge.
- This tea is made from a delicious green leafy Chinese herb that can easily replace or be used with other tea varieties. It is consumed by millions of people throughout the Orient for its natural energy promoting attributes that replenish “Chi” instead of diminish it (like coffee or other caffeinated substances).
- Gynostemma, often referred to as “magical grass” or “miracle grass”, is the perfect morning beverage for the overworked individual, helping to reduce stress related tension and improve immune system functions.
- Acts as an adaptogen and stress reducer
- Enlivens the body but does not contain caffeine
- Possesses anti-inflammatory properties via its immune supporting affects
- Improves respiratory functions
- Promotes a sense of peace and well being
- Acts as a soothing digestive aid
- Known to be beneficial for weight management
- Helpful for cardiovascular health and improved circulation
- Supports healthy normal liver functions
- Contains anti-aging antioxidants