JINSONG TCM & ACUPUNCTURE WELLNESS CLINIC
IVF Acupuncture Support
Acupuncture as a component of Traditional Chinese Medicine has been successfully used for infertility treatment for over thousands years. Conventional and modern medicine has increased the success of treatment through IVF technology and science.
Combining the two treatments, IVF and Acupuncture could bring about an outcome both treatments strive for.
How does Acupuncture work for IVF patient?
The insertion of fine, single-use, pre-sterlilzed needles into the body at prescripted points located along energy pathways that run through our bodies. The pathways are called meridians. Manipulating the needles frees energy "blockages" and restores our energy balance.
After several times IVF Acupuncture treatments can improve:
1. Increase the blood flow to the uterus & ovaries.,especially before Implantation of the Embryo.
2. Increase the thickness of the uterus lining to reduce chance of miscarriage.
3. Increase the hormone secretion to increase the eggs quality and quantity.
4. Reduce side-effect of IVF treatment, such as: the excess fluids in the body, night sweats, irritability, hot flashes.
5. Relieving stress from the IVF treatment, It is important to lead you achieving successful pregnancy